Thursday, February 14, 2008

Quick, grab the blowtorch!

It's come to my attention that there are "several" microwaves sitting unused in my basement. It's also come to my attention that if we had a blowtorch available, we could go into the business of melting beer bottles.



To some this may seem unsafe, but with an extension cord I feel that it's quite feasible to attempt this outside on say, a front porch, with minimal oh-my-god-the-house-is-burning risk. Plus, let's weigh the risks vs. the benefits here: near infinitesimal chance of burning down a house vs. insanely hot glowy melting beer bottles - it's a hands down winner before we even bring plasma outbreaks to the table.

So, somebody get a blowtorch, and I'll get together a good story for the roommates when one of their microwaves is broken and full of molten glass out on the front porch.

No comments:

Post a Comment