Sunday, May 25, 2008

Playoff Beard Recap

Since I think... two games into the rangers series I started a playoff beard. I had one before, but right after carnival I shaved it. This was met with "You are such a pussy dude." And "I know this is your girlfriends fault."

Well, it wasn't her fault. I just look like total shit with a beard, and I had never experimented with a real go getter paul bunyon effort. I shaved just before graduation so I didn't look a total immature asshole for professors, family friends, people giving me $100 that I hadn't seen in 5 years and didn't really know who they were...

But here it is! An indepth analysis of the playoff beard!


pregame pants poo.

what a sick soulpatch.

whoa! but that's not the worst...

KABLAMMO!

Last night's brutal smackdown of the pens was the last game I was able to watch since I am leaving for Greece tomorrow, so let's hope this post will ignite the blogger fire within these total duders.

No comments:

Post a Comment