Wednesday, April 9, 2008

4 Slash 0 Slash 4 Again Star Movies

3 Zombie Movies you may or may not enjoy:

Zombi 3:

My friend recently burned this for me, and I will say it is one of the worst movies I've ever seen but if you know what you're getting yourself into, it can be one of the most mediocre movies you've ever seen... maybe. A sequel to the unofficial sequel to Dawn of the Dead, I think it's worth watching. It is worth it not only for some terrible writing and great one liners:

"I'm feeling better now Patricia, just thirsty... FOR YOUR BLOOOOD"

but for some good cheap gore, and zombies hiding in piles of hay. If you want to borrow it, lemme know. As my friend states, "the zombies don't even want to eat you really, they just want to beat your ass."

Today is day 0.


Dead Alive:
This is actually my favorite movie of all time, not joking, and it's great in a different way than Zombi 3. Directed by Peter Jackson in his glory non lord of the rings days, Dead Alive is worth watching because he's done things with zombies I've never imagined. It's not a "so bad it's good" zombie movie, Peter Jackson does a great job directing, and there's as much gore as you could ask for. I think it gained some popularity when the Lord of The Rings movies came out, so you might be rent this somewhere close to you. Watch this movie.




Night of the Living Dead 3-D (2-D Version):

"The dead will never look so alive!" and then they should add to that, "and then two dimensional again". I didn't make it through this movie, but when we saw it in the red box we figured, the fact that they made Night of The Living Dead into a 3-D movie and then released a 2-D version of the 3-D movie, was worth a dollar. I'm going to say the first hour or so was actually pretty funny,and if nothing else you get to see some chicks boobs in a kinky barn sex scene (If you're a girl and don't like boobs or the movie, I guess you're boned.) I've heard that if you make it to the end of the movie though, you might regret having sacrificed 2 hours of your life to finish it. If I were you, I would watch the first hour and then go to sleep. Either way, if you see this in your local red box, I'de pick it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment